PM Netanyahu: I'll look at Trump's peace plan with an open mind

PM Netanyahu: I'll look at Trump's peace plan with an open mind Hello people in the world, today Random Find Truth will provide information about the correctness and important updated opinions that you must read with the title PM Netanyahu: I'll look at Trump's peace plan with an open mind that has been Random Find Truth analysis, search and prepare well for you to read all. Hopefully information from Random Find Truth about Articles Prophecy, the Random Find Truth write you can make us all human beings who are knowledgeable and blessed for all.

Title : PM Netanyahu: I'll look at Trump's peace plan with an open mind
Link : PM Netanyahu: I'll look at Trump's peace plan with an open mind

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu promised to look at US President Donald Trump's peace plan "with a keen and open mind," CNN reported.
 
In an interview with CNN, Netanyahu said reiterated his commitment to a two-state solution, with Israel and the Palestinian Authority (PA) existing side by side.
 
"I want the Palestinians to govern themselves, but not to be able to threaten us," he said.
Netanyahu also told CNN that, "I've discovered that, if you use labels, you're not going to get very far because different people mean different things when they say 'states.' So rather than talk about labels, I'd like to talk about substance."
 
He also said that he is "certainly going to look at it and look at it with a -- with a keen and open mind, because I know there's great friendship to Israel."
 
"I always said that I'm willing to look at peace proposals put forward by the United States," he added.

PM Netanyahu: I'll look at Trump's peace plan with an open mind

Enough news articles PM Netanyahu: I'll look at Trump's peace plan with an open mind this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

Read More:


PM Netanyahu: I'll look at Trump's peace plan with an open mind


You are now reading the article PM Netanyahu: I'll look at Trump's peace plan with an open mind with the link address https://randomfindtruth.blogspot.com/2018/09/pm-netanyahu-ill-look-at-trumps-peace.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

AdBlock Detected!

Suka dengan blog ini? Silahkan matikan ad blocker browser anda.

Like this blog? Keep us running by whitelisting this blog in your ad blocker.

Thank you!

×