Suicide survivor, 25, searches for good Samaritan who saved her life - and reveals why she was angry with him just after he rescued her from certain death

Suicide survivor, 25, searches for good Samaritan who saved her life - and reveals why she was angry with him just after he rescued her from certain death Hello people in the world, today Random Find Truth will provide information about the correctness and important updated opinions that you must read with the title Suicide survivor, 25, searches for good Samaritan who saved her life - and reveals why she was angry with him just after he rescued her from certain death that has been Random Find Truth analysis, search and prepare well for you to read all. Hopefully information from Random Find Truth about Articles News, the Random Find Truth write you can make us all human beings who are knowledgeable and blessed for all.

Title : Suicide survivor, 25, searches for good Samaritan who saved her life - and reveals why she was angry with him just after he rescued her from certain death
Link : Suicide survivor, 25, searches for good Samaritan who saved her life - and reveals why she was angry with him just after he rescued her from certain death

  • Jazz Thornton was 20 years old when she was tried to kill herself in a park in 2015
  • Stranger found Ms Thornton losing consciousness and called emergency crews
  • The mental health advocate is now looking for the Good Samaritan to thank him 
  • For confidential support call the Lifeline 24-hour crisis support on: 13 11 14 
A suicide survivor is desperately searching for the Good Samaritan who saved her life five years ago.  
Jazz Thornton was 'determined' to kill herself in secluded bushland at Bullock Track, Auckland, New Zealand, in June 2015. 
Ms Thornton, then 20, was losing consciousness when a stranger on a bike rode past her with his son and came to her aid. He immediately called emergency crews for help.
The man's actions ultimately saved the now 25-year-old's life, leading her on a path of mental health advocacy. 
Speaking to Daily Mail Australia, she revealed she was angry with the cyclist at first but now wishes to thank him for saving her.
Suicide survivor Jazz Thornton is searching for a stranger who saved her life in June 2015
    Suicide survivor Jazz Thornton is searching for a stranger who saved her life in June 2015
    'I had already tried to take my life multiple times at this point and I was very determined to ensure this time it worked,' she said. 
    'I genuinely believed at that point the world was better off without me, that I was a burden to everyone around me and I began to become unconscious. 
    'Just as I was going out, this guy and his son somehow managed to bike into the area where I was and found me.
    'The next thing I remember was waking up in the intensive care unit in the hospital and they told me if I had not been found for any longer I wouldn't be here.'  
    Ms Thornton said she was initially 'angry' to have survived the suicide attempt.
    'I remember just being so devastated that I was still here. I didn't remember that person finding me at that time,' she said. 
    The now-25-year-old previously met with a police officer who saved her life during another suicide attempt
      The now-25-year-old previously met with a police officer who saved her life during another suicide attempt
      'I just was like: ''How the heck did this not work''.'
      Ms Thornton is now searching for the Good Samaritan to thank him for his efforts.  
      'I'd probably burst into tears if I saw him,' she said.
      'I've had the privilege of thanking a police who had saved my life in a previous attempt and a doctor who got me admitted into a psych ward.
      'But I think what's so different about this story is this wasn't his job. It's the police and the doctors job but it wasn't his job.'
      Ms Thornton also wants the stranger to know that his actions have allowed her to help countless other people battling poor mental health.
      The mental health advocate is pictured with her book 'Stop Surviving Start Fighting'
        The mental health advocate is pictured with her book 'Stop Surviving Start Fighting'
        'There are thousands of people around the world that are now finding hope as a result of him saving my life,' she said.
        She would like to invite the man to the premier of her feature film, The Girl on the Bridge, at the end of the month.
        The film followed Ms Thornton for two-and-a-half years from 2017 as she learnt to navigate mental health advocacy.
        'There was a time in my life where I genuinely could never see it getting any better but I came to discover that through all situations, hope is never lost,' she said,   
        'I'm so thankful that I was able to hold on through those years, because hope is real and change is possible.'  
        Ms Thornton is the co-founder of charity Voices of Hope and has written a book called 'Stop Surviving Start Fighting'. 
        For confidential support call the Lifeline 24-hour crisis support on: 13 11 14 

        Suicide survivor, 25, searches for good Samaritan who saved her life - and reveals why she was angry with him just after he rescued her from certain death

        Enough news articles Suicide survivor, 25, searches for good Samaritan who saved her life - and reveals why she was angry with him just after he rescued her from certain death this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

        Read More:


        Suicide survivor, 25, searches for good Samaritan who saved her life - and reveals why she was angry with him just after he rescued her from certain death


        You are now reading the article Suicide survivor, 25, searches for good Samaritan who saved her life - and reveals why she was angry with him just after he rescued her from certain death with the link address https://randomfindtruth.blogspot.com/2020/07/suicide-survivor-25-searches-for-good.html

        Subscribe to receive free email updates:

        AdBlock Detected!

        Suka dengan blog ini? Silahkan matikan ad blocker browser anda.

        Like this blog? Keep us running by whitelisting this blog in your ad blocker.

        Thank you!

        ×