Outgoing Mossad chief: We penetrated the heart of the Iranian enemy

Outgoing Mossad chief: We penetrated the heart of the Iranian enemy Hello people in the world, today Random Find Truth will provide information about the correctness and important updated opinions that you must read with the title Outgoing Mossad chief: We penetrated the heart of the Iranian enemy that has been Random Find Truth analysis, search and prepare well for you to read all. Hopefully information from Random Find Truth about Articles Prophecy, the Random Find Truth write you can make us all human beings who are knowledgeable and blessed for all.

Title : Outgoing Mossad chief: We penetrated the heart of the Iranian enemy
Link : Outgoing Mossad chief: We penetrated the heart of the Iranian enemy

A farewell event was held on Monday evening for the outgoing head of the Mossad, Yossi Cohen, with the participation of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara.

Also present were former US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ministers, past and present heads of security organizations, other senior officials and Mossad commanders.

Netanyahu said at the event, "When I appointed you head of the National Security Council, I saw your commitment, and it is completely real. A deep commitment to Israel's security. Both in the head and in the heart. Because of this commitment, I trusted you again five and a half years ago when I appointed you head of the Mossad. Tonight I can say without a doubt - you justified this trust 100%. You were one of the best heads of the Mossad that the State of Israel has had."

"So tonight I say thank you and the State of Israel says thank you for all the important and daring actions that the Mossad has taken under your leadership. Thank you very much Yossi," Netanyahu said.

"The Mossad has, quite rightly, a reputation for being one of the best intelligence and counterterrorism organizations in the world, and I say, from personal knowledge, there is nothing better than it," continued the Prime Minister.

"Some of you, but surely all of you know, when I am asked to approve your actions, I first examine the benefit of the task and then weigh risk vs. reward. I do not automatically approve everything, but I do approve the vast majority, and I can say that I give this approval after I am convinced of the amazing abilities you show me time and time again."

"The choice is always clear: To lead or to be led. In one matter, I challenged you - to constantly initiate and grab the bull by its horns. A bull named 'Iran.'"

"I told you, Yossi, that your top mission is to stop and delay in any way Iran's quest toward a nuclear bomb. I pushed on my part and you pushed on your part." READ MORE


Outgoing Mossad chief: We penetrated the heart of the Iranian enemy

Enough news articles Outgoing Mossad chief: We penetrated the heart of the Iranian enemy this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

Read More:


Outgoing Mossad chief: We penetrated the heart of the Iranian enemy


You are now reading the article Outgoing Mossad chief: We penetrated the heart of the Iranian enemy with the link address https://randomfindtruth.blogspot.com/2021/06/outgoing-mossad-chief-we-penetrated.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

AdBlock Detected!

Suka dengan blog ini? Silahkan matikan ad blocker browser anda.

Like this blog? Keep us running by whitelisting this blog in your ad blocker.

Thank you!

×