Smotrich: When I'm Defense Minister I'll appoint many religious generals

Smotrich: When I'm Defense Minister I'll appoint many religious generals Hello people in the world, today Random Find Truth will provide information about the correctness and important updated opinions that you must read with the title Smotrich: When I'm Defense Minister I'll appoint many religious generals that has been Random Find Truth analysis, search and prepare well for you to read all. Hopefully information from Random Find Truth about Articles Prophecy, the Random Find Truth write you can make us all human beings who are knowledgeable and blessed for all.

Title : Smotrich: When I'm Defense Minister I'll appoint many religious generals
Link : Smotrich: When I'm Defense Minister I'll appoint many religious generals

Religious Zionism party chairman MK Bezalel Smotrich spoke at the Movement for the Quality of Government conference Tuesday and promised to appoint religious officers to senior positions in the IDF if he becomes defense minister.

Smotrich said at the conference: "Our recruitment percentages are higher and you are afraid because when I become Defense Minister I will have a lot of religious generals and brigadier generals to appoint who will restore the Jewish spirit, national honor and the pursuit of victory to the IDF."

Smotrich responded to Prime Minister Yair Lapid, who claimed that women would face discrimination of the Religious Zionism party is part f the next government.

"Young women in Israel should know," wrote Prime Minister Lapid, "if the gang of Ben-Gvir and Smotrich comes to power, you will not be soldiers in the IDF, you will not serve in the government, you will not be senior CEOs, you will have no rights to your body The glass ceiling will return, thicker than ever."

Smotrich responded: "Tell me, you hollow, inciting little demagogue, do you remember that when I was Transportation Minister I had a female director [of my ministry]? Do you realize that all you have left is a false intimidation campaign with no connection to reality and you simply have nothing positive to sell to the citizens of Israel? In another week, you will be doing this from the benches of the opposition and we will restore hope to the citizens of Israel."


Smotrich: When I'm Defense Minister I'll appoint many religious generals

Enough news articles Smotrich: When I'm Defense Minister I'll appoint many religious generals this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

Read More:


Smotrich: When I'm Defense Minister I'll appoint many religious generals


You are now reading the article Smotrich: When I'm Defense Minister I'll appoint many religious generals with the link address https://randomfindtruth.blogspot.com/2022/10/smotrich-when-im-defense-minister-ill.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

AdBlock Detected!

Suka dengan blog ini? Silahkan matikan ad blocker browser anda.

Like this blog? Keep us running by whitelisting this blog in your ad blocker.

Thank you!

×