Trump: I won't end campaign even if I'm convicted

Trump: I won't end campaign even if I'm convicted Hello people in the world, today Random Find Truth will provide information about the correctness and important updated opinions that you must read with the title Trump: I won't end campaign even if I'm convicted that has been Random Find Truth analysis, search and prepare well for you to read all. Hopefully information from Random Find Truth about Articles Prophecy, the Random Find Truth write you can make us all human beings who are knowledgeable and blessed for all.

Title : Trump: I won't end campaign even if I'm convicted
Link : Trump: I won't end campaign even if I'm convicted

Former US President Donald Trump said on Friday he would not end his 2024 presidential campaign if he is convicted and sentenced on the various charges against him.

Speaking to conservative radio host John Fredericks, Trump denied wrongdoing in his handling of security tapes sought by federal investigators, after prosecutors added new charges in the case, alleging he ordered employees at his Florida resort to delete the videos.

Trump told Fredericks that he believed he was not required to hand over security tapes from his Mar-a-Lago resort but did so anyway.

"These were security tapes. We handed them over to them. ... I'm not even sure what they're saying," he said.

Asked if being sentenced would stop his presidential campaign, Trump stated, “Not at all. There’s nothing in the Constitution to say that it could.”

“And even the radical left crazies are saying not at all, that wouldn’t stop (me) — and it wouldn’t stop me either. These people are sick. What they are doing is absolutely horrible,” he added.

The updated grand jury indictment announced on Thursday also adds another defendant to the classified documents case, identified as Carlos De Oliveira. READ MORE


Trump: I won't end campaign even if I'm convicted

Enough news articles Trump: I won't end campaign even if I'm convicted this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

Read More:


Trump: I won't end campaign even if I'm convicted


You are now reading the article Trump: I won't end campaign even if I'm convicted with the link address https://randomfindtruth.blogspot.com/2023/07/trump-i-wont-end-campaign-even-if-im.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

AdBlock Detected!

Suka dengan blog ini? Silahkan matikan ad blocker browser anda.

Like this blog? Keep us running by whitelisting this blog in your ad blocker.

Thank you!

×