13-year-old released hostage: 'Civilians hit me in Gaza'

13-year-old released hostage: 'Civilians hit me in Gaza' Hello people in the world, today Random Find Truth will provide information about the correctness and important updated opinions that you must read with the title 13-year-old released hostage: 'Civilians hit me in Gaza' that has been Random Find Truth analysis, search and prepare well for you to read all. Hopefully information from Random Find Truth about Articles Prophecy, the Random Find Truth write you can make us all human beings who are knowledgeable and blessed for all.

Title : 13-year-old released hostage: 'Civilians hit me in Gaza'
Link : 13-year-old released hostage: 'Civilians hit me in Gaza'

Eitan Yahalomi, who was kidnapped from his home in Kibbutz Nir Oz on October 7, 2023, and held captive in Gaza, spoke about his kidnapping and the first days in captivity.

Yahalomi, 13, was released in a November 2023 prisoner swap.

"When I came into Gaza, I saw a lot of people," Yahalomi shared with the "Children of October 7" project. "Civilians hit me, I started hearing gunshots and shouts in Arabic. I was a little scared."

He added, "The terrorists showed me video clips where they killed people, they were happy. I didn't look to the side because they didn't allow me, but I also saw things in the real world. I think about it all the time." 

Yahalomi, whose father is still held in Gaza, said, "I ate a pita a day, and a cucumber. Now I don't sleep a lot, it's as if I went through the worst possible, and that's it."

When asked if he was aware of what was happening in Israel, he said, "Yes, they showed me videos of them killing people. They were happy."

When asked if he tried not to watch the footage the terrorists showed him, he responded, "No, at any rate he wouldn't have allowed me. I saw worse things. I think about it all the time." Israel National News - Arutz Sheva

Yahalomi's father, Ohad, is still held captive in Gaza. Ohad's sister Ayala told Israel National News - Arutz Sheva, "Ohad lived in Nir Oz with his wife and three children that morning - not anything unusual. Unfortunately they woke up to the sound of sirens and missiles falling - but they quickly understood that something else was happening."

"Slowly, slowly, they began to hear voices in Arabic outside, 'Itbah al Yahud' (kill the Jew -ed.), and 'Allahu akhbar,' (G-d is great; a phrase commonly said prior to carrying out terror attacks - ed.), and they quickly understood that there were terrorists around their home. Afterwards the scale of it was understood, and that hundreds of terrorists were inside Nir Oz."

"Ohad at some point - because the door of the bomb shelter did not close - he chose to protect his family from outside the bomb shelter. He closed the door on them with the intention of protecting them. At some point, the terrorists just broke into Ohad's home, fired at him, injured his limbs, his hand and thigh, and the moment they had him down and he sat on the floor they opened the door of the bomb shelter, where his wife Batsheva and three children were."

Batsheva and her daughters managed to escape captivity. 


13-year-old released hostage: 'Civilians hit me in Gaza'

Enough news articles 13-year-old released hostage: 'Civilians hit me in Gaza' this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

Read More:


13-year-old released hostage: 'Civilians hit me in Gaza'


You are now reading the article 13-year-old released hostage: 'Civilians hit me in Gaza' with the link address https://randomfindtruth.blogspot.com/2024/10/13-year-old-released-hostage-civilians.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

AdBlock Detected!

Suka dengan blog ini? Silahkan matikan ad blocker browser anda.

Like this blog? Keep us running by whitelisting this blog in your ad blocker.

Thank you!

×