Hal Brown's blog

Hal Brown's blog Hello people in the world, today Random Find Truth will provide information about the correctness and important updated opinions that you must read with the title Hal Brown's blog that has been Random Find Truth analysis, search and prepare well for you to read all. Hopefully information from Random Find Truth about Articles Opinion, the Random Find Truth write you can make us all human beings who are knowledgeable and blessed for all.

Title : Hal Brown's blog
Link : Hal Brown's blog




This is a blog with my own opinion plus some of each day's stories that piqued my interest. I hope they interest you too.

Click on my photos to enlarge them. 


The photos are meant as moments of zen. They date back many years and many were taken when I lived in Massachusetts. 



Back

April 22, 2020


American Carnage: How Donald Trump Is Killing Us

Arrogance and chaos define the federal response to the pandemic.




April 21, 2020



A really good parody video song








You may notice I changed the picture here.


Americans are now officially at war with a sociopathic monster


.................

Trump’s Excuse For Holding Rallies Amid Growing Pandemic: He Can’t Remember Them


The president claims he hasn’t left the White House in months despite holding six campaign rallies in February and March.

President Donald Trump on Monday resorted to questioning whether a campaign rally he held in March had actually taken place after he was caught in a lie claiming that he hadn’t left the White House in months.
“I don’t know about rallies, I really don’t know about rallies,” Trump said at his press briefing when PBS reporter Yamiche Alcindor mentioned his continued campaign events during the worsening coronavirus pandemic.
“I know one thing, I haven’t left the White House in months, except for a brief moment to give a wonderful ship, the [USNS] Comfort,” he said.
When Alcindor pointed out that he had held a campaign rally on March 3, Trump said: “I don’t know, did I hold a rally? I’m sorry, I hold a rally. Did I hold a rally?”




Plymouth, MA


Hal Brown's blog

Enough news articles Hal Brown's blog this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

Read More:


Hal Brown's blog


You are now reading the article Hal Brown's blog with the link address https://randomfindtruth.blogspot.com/2020/04/hal-browns-blog_22.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

AdBlock Detected!

Suka dengan blog ini? Silahkan matikan ad blocker browser anda.

Like this blog? Keep us running by whitelisting this blog in your ad blocker.

Thank you!

×